Gifting Technologies LLP (“We”, ‘Our’) registered at A-32, Nand Bhuvan industrial estate, Mahakali Caves road, Andheri East, Mumbai-93 operates www.giftract.com (the “Website”). We are committed to protect the privacy and security of your personal data. We advise you to carefully read this Privacy Notice (“Notice”) so that you are aware of how, where and why we are using your personal data.
· PURPOSE - This Notice sets out the way in which we process your data when you use our website or other digital platforms in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
· APPLICABILITY – This Notice applies to individuals visiting our Website. The Notice applies only to the data we collect through our website, in email, text, forms and other electronic communication received through or in connection with our Website.
· DATA WE MAY PROCESS (“personal data”) – We may collect your personal data including but not limited to your email id, demographic data, first name/last name, preferences and interests, We may collect your resumes, contact number, job applications, educational degrees and work experience when you apply for jobs through our website. We may also capture additional personal data in the form of various usage and user metrics when you use on our website including cookies, IP addresses, browser type, domain names, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behavior analytics and usage data, feature use metrics and statistics, usage history, MAC Address, mobile unique device ID and other similar data. While some of this data is captured directly from you, for example, by way of web forms and web log servers, product forms, direct emails from you, others can be captured indirectly from third parties, for example, through tracing organization details, preferences and interests on the basis of IP address and browsing history respectively.
· MEANS OF PROCESSING DATA – We may process your personal data through the following means:
· Web job application forms/careers applications;
· Newsletter sign-ups;
· Registration for an event/activity;
· Emails sent by you
· Product forms
· COOKIES – Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers with small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Please note, a cookie in no way gives us access to your computer. Our website uses these “cookies” to collect data and to improve our Service.
· You can disable these in your browsers easily, but this may hamper your internet browsing experience.
· GROUNDS FOR LAWFUL PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA – When we process your Personal data, we do so primarily in connection with marketing, sale and promotion of services which we provide or which are procured using our services and to improve and enhance the range of those services and offerings. We may process your personal data in the following circumstances:
· when we process cookies; or
· when we process your personal data for recruitment, communication, sales and marketing, registration and subscriptions purposes, where processing is necessary for the purpose of pursuing our legitimate interests; or
· when we process your personal data for creating customized products, with your explicit consent
· USE OF PERSONAL DATA – We do not share or sell your data with any third parties. We have a strict no spam policy and you can be rest assured that no spam communication will be sent to you because of us.
We generally use the data to establish and enhance our relationship with our users for the following purposes:
· Communication – We may use your data to administer and provide services you request or have expressed an interest in, to communicate with you in case of any enquiry or support, for sending newsletters, updates and promotional event/materials, for seeking your opinion and feedback and personalize and/or tailor any communications that we may send you.
· Career Offering/Recruitment – We provide career options on our website for the users. They can apply to them using our online forms/links by registering with us. Once you are registered with us, we may use your personal data for various job openings that we have in our company and for sending you communication in case of job vacancies.
· Advertising – We may use your data to carry out advertising and market research based on behavioral metrics, geo-location data, demographic data and marketing preferences we capture.
· Activity Tracking – We may use your data to track your activity on our digital platforms and personalize and improve your experience. This can be used to create an individual profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences or for profiling purposes to enable us to personalize and/or tailor any marketing communications that you may consent to receive from us.
· Optimization- We may use your data to operate, improve and maintain our site, to prevent fraud and abuse.
· CHILDREN’S PRIVACY – We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children using our website. We do not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you're under 18, you may use our services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. If we become aware that a person submitting Personal data is under 16, we will delete all the data as soon as possible unless it is with the consent and involvement of a parent or guardian. If you believe we might have any data from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
· SECURITY: HOW SECURE IS YOUR DATA WITH US? - We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, procedural and managerial procedures to safeguard your data against loss, unauthorized access, misuse or modification. We strive to use commercially acceptable means for protecting your data.
· CHANGES TO THE NOTICE – This Notice is effective as of 15th May 2018. We reserve the right to update or change this notice at any time, and we will provide you with the updated Notice when we make any substantial updates at the earliest either through email or by providing a prominent notice of change on the website. You should check the Notice periodically. Your continued use of the website after we post any modifications to the Notice on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Notice.
· YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AND WHO TO CONTACT - We will respect your legal rights in relation to your data. Below are the rights granted to you as per GDPR and Gifting Technologies LLP is committed towards protection of the same:
· Right to be informed
· Right to access
· Right to rectification
· Right to erasure
· Right to restrict processing
· Right to data portability
· Right to object
· Right to withdraw consent
In case you have any questions, comments or concerns about this notice/policy or wish to exercise any of the above mentioned rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org